We are looking for a PHP & Java developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP & Java to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
1. Write “clean”, well designed code
2. Produce detailed specifications
3.Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
4. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
5. Follow industry best practices
6. Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
7. Write reusable code preferably using classes and libraries
8. Design architecture of the program.
9. Programming databases specially mySql
10. Testing and debugging new programs
11. Establishing projects from scratch or working on accessible projects
12. Staying aware of security issues in PHP and Java
13. Developing front-end and back-end applications
14. Helping team members to solve different problems
1. Proven software development experience in PHP & Java
2. Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
4. Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and developing web services
5. Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
6. Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
7. BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
The IT Department is responsible for supporting and maintaining the company’s IT systems and for providing efficient desktop support to all business users. The department is also responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently for our clients, including a broad range of queries from how to set up an email account to system diagnostics, plus enhancing and developing the IT provision extended within the business
The post holder will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide back up and support to the IT Manager. The post holder is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems, and Microsoft Exchange environment plus general maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activitie for our clients.
Duties/Areas of Responsibility :
1. Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
2. Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
3. Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
4. Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
5. Replacing parts as required
6. Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
7. Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
8. Supporting the roll-out of new applications
9. Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
10. Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
11. Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
12. Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time
13. Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other Executives , e.g., software developers
14. Testing and evaluating new technology
15. Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment
4 years Experience in a busy ICT environment
BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Be able to Work extra hours to meet deadlines, as required and where reasonable
ICT Sales Executives manage client accounts and represent companies in selling a range of computer hardware, software and other ICT goods and services to industrial, business, Executives and other organisations.
The work of an IT sales Executives falls into three main areas of pre-sales, sales and post-sale support of hardware and software.
The first area involves supporting pre-sales activities by giving detailed information about technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet a customer’s needs. This often includes demonstrating those features before a sale. In some cases it also involves responding to a PQQ (pre-qualification questionnaire) and then, if short listed, replying to a more detailed ITT (information to tender) document.
The actual sale involves negotiating a commercial agreement to the benefit of both the customer and supplier.
Technical support, which follows the sale, may include solving faults and problems, or maximising the use of software features, as well as advising on appropriate user training.
Duties/Areas of Responsibility :
1. Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
2. Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes, and then documenting them
3. Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
4. Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
5. Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
6. Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events
7. Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals
8. Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
9. Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
10. Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
11. Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
12. Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
13. Handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues
14. Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature
15. Managing your own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals
16. Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues
4 years Experience selling ICT related services
B degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related subject
An Animation Developer produces multiple images called frames, which when sequenced together create an illusion of movement known as animation. The images can be made up of digital or hand-drawn pictures, models or puppets.
Animators tend to work in 2D animation, 3D model-making animation, stop frame or computer-generated animation. Computer-generated animation features strongly in motion pictures (to create special effects or an animated film in its own right), as well as in aspects of television, the internet and the computer games industry.
Producing animation involves a number of stages including generating ideas, building models and rigging lighting. Computer animation uses software known as CGI (computer-generated imagery). Tasks typically involve:
1. Liaising with clients and developing animation from their concepts
2. Creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative
3. Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations
4. Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment
5. Using a range of materials, including modelling clay, plaster, oil paints, watercolours and acrylics
6. Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements
7. Using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage and Cinema 4D
8. Building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals
9. Recording dialogue and working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece
10. Working to production deadlines and meeting clients’ commercial requirements
11. Working as part of a broader production team, which might include liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists
12. Dealing with diverse business cultures, delivering presentations and finding funding.
Skills and personal qualities
1. Be creative and artistic
2. Have drawing skills (and sculpting skills for stop frame animation using clay)
3. Have excellent IT skills
4. Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods
5. Pay attention to detail
6. Be observant and understand how people move and express emotions
7. Have good communication and negotiation skills
8. Have good organisational skills
9. Be original and inventive
10. Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from senior animators, directors and clients
11. Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative
12. Take criticism well
13. Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, age, sex, religion or national origin
We are always on the lookout for the best talent that you have to offer. If you would like to Apply or submit your resume for any job listing or for us to keep on file, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org